Pageviews past week

Sunday, October 9, 2016

#66 - A Wrinkle in Time - Madeleine L'Engle



#66
Title:  A Wrinkle in Time
Author:   Madeleine L’Engle
Read by:  Hope Davis
Genre:  Fiction
Category:  Series
Rating:  B+
Published:  1962
Dates:  10/7/16 – 10/9/16
Cds/Hrs:  5/6

This is the first of five in the Wrinkle in Time series. At first I wasn’t sure why I hadn’t read this book as a kid.  It must have been because it was published in 1962 and I was 16 and this was a kids’ book.  Not that I wasn’t still reading kids’ books but just never got around to it.  Then Tom Nissley suggested it be read in October and here I am – wanting to read more L’Engle of “It was a dark and stormy night” fame. 
Meg Murray, her little brother, Charles Wallace, and neighbor Calvin O’Keefe, are whisked away “on a most dangerous and extraordinary adventure – one that will threaten their lives and our universe.”

No comments: